Thank you for your interest in becoming a Nataraja Yoga Teacher (NYT).
We welcome you to our community of light workers, yoga teachers and holistic
healers who are dedicated to serving the planet. By cultivating and maintaining a high standard of excellence we strive to serve students of all ages and levels. Nataraja Yoga is a RYS school with Yoga Alliance.
Up-coming Dates 2017: TBA
- Explore Your Potential
- Nataraja Yoga International Teacher Training program is for:
- Students of Hatha Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
- Course Description
- This program is based on the comprehensive science of Yoga. The Natarajah Yoga Teacher Training program is a journey of your development as a Hatha Yoga Teacher. In the 200-hour program you will gain a deep understanding and experience of the core science of Natarajah Yoga and develop the skills to instruct students in Nataraja Yoga and meditations.
- We reserves the right to grant certification based solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be a Nataraja Yoga teacher. Evaluation is based on successfully meeting The Nataraja Yoga Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at all classes
- Satisfactory practicum assessment & passing grade on the written examination
- Completion of 20 Nataraja Yoga classes
- Completion of the assigned 40 day kriya or meditation
- Creation of a yoga course curricula
- Proper representation of the Code of Professional Standards for Nataraja Yoga Teachers
- Full payment of course fees
Nataraja Yoga Teachers Training course fulfills the Yoga Alliance’s 200 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).